Mobile nav

ANTIQUES Etcetera's

The building at 28 Elgin Street West was built in 1884.

For many years the location was home to J. H. McKerracher & Son, Horse Milliners - manufacturer of and dealer in horse harnesses, whips, bells, rugs and blankets.

When the automobile replaced horses the building became McKerracher's Hardware and then for many years they were part of Arnprior Home Hardware.

ANTIQUES Etcetera opened on April 21, 2007!