ANTIQUES Etcetera's Lay-A-Way Plan
ANTIQUES Etcetera's Lay-a-Way plan is a popular method of purchasing items.
The Lay-a-Way plan is available to most purchasers for most items in the store.
The terms and conditions for a Lay-a-Way purchase are as follows:
- The Buyer pays a minimum of 25% of the purchase price including taxes at the time of purchase.
- The Buyer pays a minimum of 25% of the purchase price including taxes each month thereafter.
- The Buyer pays in full for the item within three months of the purchase date.
- A service charge of two percent of the amount due is charged each month if a monthly payment is not received by the due date.
- Any item purchased using the Lay-a-Way plan remains the property of Antiques Etcetera until paid for in full and may be returned to the inventory of goods for sale if the monthly payment is more than two months overdue and the Buyer has not made suitable arrangements for a late payment.
- If an items is returned to the inventory of good for sale at Antiques Etcetera, any amount paid to date by the Buyer is forfeited.